Monday 2 November 2009

Michael Jackson tribute tattoos

I have been following Michael Jackson tattoo's on the net since his death to see what people are getting and at first there wasn't much but now there seems to be an abundance of them which is very comforting to know, I myself got one quickly when I heard the news of his signature and I plan to get a portrait of him added to it.

One in story in particular on the asian news.co.uk caught my attention, which covers a devout muslim mother who has had an MJ tattoo on her arm and is being called a sinner by her community for getting a tattoo, well I have to say I rate this women for being strong and standing up to her family and the community for what she believes in and that is Michael!

here is Fatima's and others tribute tattoo's, (I will add my own when I get home)

















1 comment:

  1. I am trying to think of a 'unique' design for a MJ tattoo in respect for the great legend. I have a few ideas but the last time I thought I had a 'unique' idea for a tattoo, which also involved me travelling to Cornwall to get it, I saw it a few days later on a prostitutes ankle on the tv!!! LOL!! so much for 'unique' xx

    ReplyDelete