Tuesday 3 November 2009

Michael Jackson inspired sequin jackets!




Seqiun jackets are everywhere! which is great because I have been looking for Michael inspired clothes to wear to the exhibition in London, (more about that later) to go with the fantastic black fedora hat and sequin white glove I ordered the other day from E bay! I paid a bit more to get the quality replica ones as there are lots of cheapy rubbish ones on there! (I won't wear these on a daily basis, well maybe the hat...) anyway I've had a look on e bay for the jackets and there are alot of them that suspiciously look the exact same for around £40 which I thought was good considering they are between £75-£130 on the high street, but then I began to realize that these jackets all look like the "primark" one and I don't fancy paying over £10 for a primark jacket! so I looked on asos and found a fantastic designer one in the sale for £50! can't be bad eh? so now at least it won't look the same as all the banged out mass produced ones floating around! but they're fine if that's what you want! I even spotted a vintage black and gold military styled one on e bay, that will get swept in in the blink of an eye! I almost got it myself but it won't "go" with what I have in mind unfortunately!
hmmm so now all I need are some sparkly white socks and some loafers or brogues!

2 comments:

  1. Hi it's me from a certain well known auction site! lol. Just wanted to say have passed the details onto my FB Profile for other fans to log onto. WOW!! You are so lucky to get to see MJ's personal belongings in London. I hope you have a great time & please let me know how you got on there.
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do! I'll be putting the pics up so watch this space! but I'm not going till Jan! :-( needed time to save up for train ticket as it's quite expensive for me to get to London, and with X mas coming up you know how it is! lol

    ReplyDelete