Monday 2 November 2009

The Game on Michael


http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/07/03/qa.the.game.jackson/art.the.game.gi.jpg&imgrefurl=http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/07/03/qa.the.game.jackson/index.html&usg=__C1oFEM-bQ6jvptpjzLdvwdpyXWA=&h=219&w=292&sz=16&hl=en&start=16&sig2=t41gPdI4b6qOYFAcPxSzOA&um=1&tbnid=sq_2i1bYNB8n4M:&tbnh=86&tbnw=115&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmichael%2Bjackson%2Btribute%2Btattoos%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den-us%26um%3D1&ei=uufuSrLGGYjC-Qa8_az0Cw


I found the above link and found it very refreshing to read about some-one who seems to care som much for Michael in the celeb world, well obviously millions of people care for Michael but I liked how the game went out and did all this for him in one day and how he is giving 100% of the proceeds to Michael's family and children, unlike some.

I am starting this blog because I have had enough of all the scammers out there trying to make money from Michael's death, especially small time nobody's on E bay! It all started with a T-shirt that is available in from next clothing.co.uk for £18 with Michael on it, finished in sequins and silver panels, I looked it up on E bay out of curiosity, (I was already planning on going into next ASAP to get one for myself) and then I saw one going on a bid for over £50!! then the next day the same seller must have gone out and bought several more and has since listed them all again in the hopes of making over £50 for each of them! what a profit! well it makes me sick! I would NEVER sell anything of mine to do with Michael no matter how much money I needed or wanted, it just sickens me that people are trying to cash in on his death this way, then of course you have the endless flood of books and DVDS that all come out after his death, containing nothing authoritative or well-researched, just recycled media crap banged into a book to make a quick buck!
I will add a picture of the T-shirt when I get home for those of you who want to see what it looks like, but you can also check the next website, Amplified are also doing some fabulous MJ tops at a normal retail price of £30 which is on average what their tops cost anyway so they are not adding on more pounds just because it is Michael, there is an E bay seller called "honcho-store" that are good for MJ tops and they do not charge over the RRP prices! they have a website too you can google, just please don't go giving these scamming money grabbing bastards what they want by paying over the odds on e bay, they should not be getting away with making money from such a beautiful persons death, I think what the game said about Michael being the most cried about person since Jesus was so right, I don't think there is anyone else in the history of mankind that has that kind of an impact on the world.
and he will be missed so much by millions, I for one can't stop listening to his music and reading his books, watching his concerts, reading about him etc and anything I can to feel close to this amazing soul that once was and still will be if we all keep his legacy alive. R.I.P. Michael Jackson, a modern day Jesus Christ who will live on in out hearts forever. x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly,
    Now I am REALLY going to show you how thick I really am!! LOL!! The above link for some reason doesn't seem to want to work for me.
    Any suggestions Oh Clever One!! LOL!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly,
    Found out how to work that link...like took me only a century lol...but problem again, to view the video I need to open 'cookies'?? Well, I don't think opening a packet of 'Marylands' would work, so I guess it's something to do with computers?? lol...HELP!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete