Saturday 7 November 2009

Michael Jackson Thriller doll!



Wow! I have always liked vinyl toys but as they are very expensive I don't really buy them unless I think the detail and quality is outstanding, the only collectables I have are the Chucky and Tifanni dolls from Child's play, (I have the sideshow official ones they are the best in terms of detail and accuracy!) I also have the wall-e toys, (the big ones that talk etc) and 4 of the Michael Jackson cosbaby's by "hot toys" these are awesome but very badly made, I had about 3 of them break and they needed replacing or glueing together, they were £20 each roughly and I got them from China, they are official but maybe because they are so small and fiddly that is why the bad build problems? However this new figure due to come out before X-mas, (yes I know it is a cash in but I have to have it, it is amazing! I have never seen such a good representation of the king of pop such as this one!) in fact I have already pre-ordered my model as it is set to sell out instantly and then you know the price will probably double, yes it is very pricey, at £179.00 or you can get it for around £125 on e bay but then you have to risk it coming from China, possible damage, issues with customs, hassle of return if there is a fault etc so I might just buy mine here in the UK, that way you can put a deposit down now and pay the rest when it's released!
Anyway here are some pictures and you will see what I mean about the quality! take a look:



There was also a "billie Jean" version released before this one, which doesn't look no-where near as good as this one, what put me off that one was the way the head is joined, there is a line around the jaw and it looks "odd" this ones seems to join better so you don't get that obvious line, I also like his face better here, he looks adorable with his amazing smile and you get 2 heads! what could be better than a mini-Michael Jackson figurine all for yourself! expensive but worth it in my opinion! I paid over £200 for the 4 absolute sandman novels so why not pay a bit less than that for this? I guess it depends on what you are like with money and how much you are willing to pay for it! but for me it's a definite! any one else gonna buy one?

Below is a pic of the Michael Jackson Cosbaby set

And some images of the "Billie jean" doll...



And here is a picture I found of some Michael figures that are up for auction, staring with a lifesize wax model on the left!

No comments:

Post a Comment