Monday 2 November 2009

About the Michael Jackson fan blog:



This is a place for Michael fans to unite and share the love we have for Michael together in one place, I don't care how gay that might sound, a beautiful person has gone from our lives and I think we should be celebrating him and what he accomplished for the rest of time. There will never be another who can shine so brightly, it's true, the stars ARE a little brighter since he left, but sadly the world we live in is now that little bit duller, but fortunately for us Michael has left us with track after track of his amazing music, that none of the music today can even compare to, he wrote his own lyrics, poetry, music, dance moves, (ok so not 100% of the time but 99.9% of the time and the other 1% was collaborative or something written especially for him or inspired by him ) and he "was" the music! when he made a song, his "body" and his dance moves WERE the heartbeat and soul of that song, I doubt there will ever be an entertainer in history with the ability and dedication that he had, and even if someone comes close there's still one thing that Michael had and that they will NEVER have and that is his HEART! and his all encompassing love for the world and everything in it! God bless you Michael Jackson, what a beautiful person you are...
I started listening to your music at 2yrs of age, and that might sound fabricated to some but that is the truth from the bottom of my heart, one of my earliest memories ever of life is of being locked in my room, scared of the dark, I was between 2 and 4yrs of age, (iI know this because of where I lived at the time) and I had a very vivid imagination! and to comfort myself from the dark and the loneliness, (I just hated bed time, going to sleep terrified me and the dark!) I would hear Michael Jackson songs in my head and I would see him dancing on my wall until I fell asleep. And that's where it started for me, throughout my entire child-hood I completely Idolized and loved him, and this continued through to my teenage years up until now and will always be the case. I remember crying whenever I heard something bad, even as a small child I couldn't understand why people tried to bring him down? and why people around me couldn't see what I saw? of course now I know, it's because they are victims of the media, they choose to believe all the lies instead of looking with their hearts for once and seeing for yourselves, that is why as children we loved him so much because children see things for what they are, with their innocent eyes, innocence knows innocence! we were not yet tainted by reality and the media so we had nothing to do but love and believe in him! even in my later years when I heard of the Chandler case and then the Arvizo bollox, I could see it was all lies, so why then did others find it so easy to believe? because this world is tainted and full of evil so we are quick to think the worst? because as human beings we dwell on negativity and refuse to see the good in the world? because Michael was such a rarity in humankind and he was not afraid to show it, he was not afraid to be who he was in front of us? so we condemn him? either way I believed in him as I'm sure millions of others did, and when Michael was vindicated and PROVEN innocent the media still chose to portray him in a negative light as they still do now with their "jacko" stories and not so kind euphemisms that they ever so subtly slip into their icy articles, well the media can go to hell
as can those that chose to believe them. I know the truth in my heart.

I am sorry that I have ended up talking about negative aspects of Michael's life and death, I do not want the blog to be that way, so this is the first and last time I will talk of it, I get carried away when I am passionate about something! besides Michael would not want that, he would forgive them I'm sure despite everything because he still see's the good in people and I'm sure he would have found a way to forgive them, unbelievably yes, but that is the joy and beauty of HIM. this blog is here to celebrate the love and the life of Michael and all the good that he did for this world so my apologies for putting something negative in there.

We each have our own thought's and experiences with Michael, some more privileged than others, but it does not lessen your value as a fan, no matter your age, background or experience, that is what this blog is for, it's for all of use who love Michael and still miss him terribly, for me writing this blog helps me to grieve, maybe for you reading it will help, or just showing your support by subscribing, also feel free to comment on whatever you like and feel free to forward anything you like regarding MJ to my attention and I will do a write up on it on your behalf. thank you for reading this and god bless, your support in this project is greatly appreciated so please subscribe and contribute where you can. xx R.I.P. MJ. xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I went to see 'This Is It' yesterday at the cinema & WOW and DOUBLE WOW!!! This definately showed that Michael was at his peak once again in mind, body and spirit. YES!! Tabloids got it wrong as per usual, at the end of his days?...do me a favour!!! Not saying too much but didn't look like he was about to kick the bucket with those dancing feet of his!! Errmmm, enuff said about that! It would have been an amazing show but Michael has left us with an everlasting legacy and LOVE. Maybe the EVILS that hurt him will leave him alone in peace & the EVILS will die out and Michael will continue to live on through generations of people to come.
    Go to sleep now Michael, you're safe in the Angels arms.
    R.I.P. Michael x Always in our hearts as we were in yours xx Miss You xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it would have been an amazing show! he was so dedicated to his fans and putting on a good show! The media are just rotten bastards I don't even want to think about them! he was trying his best, but you could see a difference between this and how he was on stage in earlier concerts, obviously he's older but you could sense some kind of distress from him, especially when he complained about his ears hurting, he seemed to be doing it for his children and fans, not because he really really wanted to be up on stage again, poor MJ, just shows how Michael put others before himself, I miss him too. x

    ReplyDelete