Tuesday 1 December 2009

Michael Jackson Artwork



























Hi guys, whoever may be watching! lol Sorry I haven't blogged for a while I've just been busy, besides no-one is watching this blog! except you C! (thanks)

I just thought I'd post some Michael Jackson Artworks that I have found to share as they are very nice. ;D I'd just like to add that I do not own any of the above artwork, it has all been found on the internet and I am not trying to take credit for any of it, I just wanted to share it on my blog so more people can see it. thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly!!
    Thanks for the gratitude (if that is the right word, never been one for posh words!! LOL). I promise I am working on finding a way to put this on a search engine. WOW!! These pics are FAB!! My personal favourites are the ones from the Bad album, so lifelike!!, the one with Michael in the clouds waving to us all ( I feel as though he is saying 'Don't worry I'm ok')& the one when he is holding his first born, nothing more precious than that & it shows in the picture.
    Found some interesting stuff on you tube!!
    Will chat more on FB whenever you get a chance to go on there!!
    Also I completely forgot about you asking me awhile ago to send you the DVDs of Michael that I found in the shops over here. I don't have a sellers account but am willing to give you my address so send Postal Orders to me, would you be comfortable in sending me an email with your address to send them to you?
    Obviously, I more than understand if you wish to get to know me better, but I can guarantee I'm no weirdo lol.
    Hope all is well for you and your family xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah sorry just seen this message, I have tons of dvds now, will talk to you about it on FB cause I've forgotten what they were now! lol yes I love these pictures, I want one of them as a tattoo this summer. x

    ReplyDelete